Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ode to the Toothbrush

So this really isn't going to be an ode...I am not qualified to write one. Instead this will be the tale of the toothbrush.

The other day I was talking to my mom while brushing my teeth. After I was done I rinsed off my toothbrush and then decided it would be a great idea to throw it on the ground. You see I am very particular about what surfaces my toothbrush touches. If it touches the counter I am a little weary and proceed to check the cleanliness of the counter. If it touches the floor then its gone! Thus my wonderful yellow toothbrush was history. It should have known better than to touch the floor. Anyways, I then got a new toothbrush from the closet. This toothbrush and I hit it off! We make a wonderful duo! I barely have to do anything and my teeth are clean! Its wonderful! As simple as it is my toothbrush makes me happy! The end!

Until later,
Happily Brushing

No comments:

Post a Comment